- Review and annotate the first thirty pages of your manuscript (up to 10,000 words) with comments, edits, and suggestions. This goes from identifying its great sentences and pointing out typos, to suggesting cuts and rearranging paragraphs.
- Add regular comments on tension and pacing so you know how your reader is doing.
- Review your synopsis and suggest edits. Note that some of these may have implications for the rest of the book.
- Review your cover letter (with your pitch/blurb), and suggest ways to improve it.
- Address recurring issues and bigger themes in a 2-4 page report. Our focus will be on making sure that readers want more.
We know you’re not paying good money to hear how great you are, but likewise you’re not sending us your manuscript to fulfil some masochistic fetish. You need to hear what works, what doesn’t, and you need to know how to fix it. Feedback is nothing without a solution. We know you want to make your submission as good as possible, and wherever we see a weakness, we’ll suggest ways to fix it.
Our submission package comes with our 90-day no-question-asked money back guarantee. We believe so much in the quality of our work that our reviewers are willing to stake their fee over it.
If you have any more questions, have a look at our FAQ, or send us an email.
To order a submission package, please click through the following Paypal link: